Friday, October 5, 2012

Intro

So I got to Binghamton Wednesday evening and walked a few miles to the house. It was sick seeing everyone, me and Jordan cleaned and reorganized a bunch, I did some laundry, ate some foood, watched the presidential debate, went to a show at cyber cafe for a bit, did my first food shopping ($25, lets see how long it lasts), then slept, hoping to wake up early and get the rest of my stuff done. Oh I set up my desk just like last year:


I woke up and fell right back to sleep. Got everything done in the afternoon and did some drawing, but fell asleep again haha. It was gooood catching up on ZzZs anyhow. Hung out with the house at night, made some dinner, watched interviews with animators and stuff, eventually went to sleep, ready for my first full day of animation. Oh yeah, the point of being up here is to animate at least 8am-4pm every weekday, and however much I want any other time.

 So every post from now on will be less words and more videos/pictures of what I did each day. Have fun checking out a beginner animator do some crappy animations for a while! Hopefully you can see me get better haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment