Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 5

Got lots of sleep last night haha, had a great day chillin' with house-folk on and off. But got my 8 hours in by 11pm! I decided to take some advice and copy another animation, see what they did. So I did that! I copied the first few seconds of the adventure time pilot. Here's what I did:



And here's the actual pilot:



So if this seems like a waste of time to people, I actually learned a lot from doing this! I learned when to animate on 1's or 2's a little more, and also adding in a 2 in the middle of some 1 action in order to get a move to like, POP. Like, when he does the flip up, I hold him getting out of the sleeping bag for 1 extra frame then the handstand into flip up on 1's.

Also got offered to be a subject for some psychology research for $200 wooo!

1 comment: