Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 8

Okay! So a tough couple days, kinda getting ahead of myself a little and getting frustrated over it. But yeah, I did the first half of something I've wanted to animate for a while (don't ask me why) and I'm gonna finish it tomorrow. Sound effects and all! So here it is, work in progress:



So my home page when I open google chrome is this: http://animationsmears.tumblr.com/
I never thought that 24 frames per second would be too little to create smooth motion, but sometimes it is. And it's so cool to go to that site and see how those artists combat that. So it's really fun to think of ways to make fast motion smooth. I think there's still more I can do with this one, but I drew a few frames pretty cooool in that way.

Will finish this thing tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment