Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 4

Today was a shitty day. Very frustrating and didn't make progress on the things I wanted to. Halfway through the day, I switched over to something new. I painted a li'l background on photoshop and plotted out a run over the hills I drew.



Doing this was also ridiculously frustrating. Running in any form that isn't left to right, completely 2d is really hard. I drew it out multiple times until it felt kinda right. Tomorrow or later tonight I'm going to start drawing a real body over the stick figure, see how that looks. And I also want to continue the one from yesterday. I started working on it today but it didn't go very well/didn't get too far.

I'm hoping my next session is more productive/I feel more flowing. But I can't expect to have a good day every day!

1 comment:

  1. also once you learn how to deal with the frustrating parts they cannot be unlearned! YOU GAIN ALL THE KNOWLEDGE MWAHAHHAH

    ReplyDelete